Fruit and cream are soulmates. Put them together with delicious natural ingredients, and you’ve got heaven in a Weis Bar.
As we craft the finest Bars, Ice Creams, Desserts, Frozen Yoghurts and Sorbets, our goal is always real taste, real quality and real goodness. We source the best fruit and other real ingredients. We follow our own tested and perfected recipes, subtly blending flavours to achieve the most delicious result. That’s the Weis Way.
It’s the same when we choose our people. Our Research and Development staff, for example, are selected as much for their highly sensitive and discerning tastebuds as their technical experience.
We ask our fans to please keep in mind these rules for posts, comments and general behaviour on the Weis Facebook page.
1. Keep it clean: no foul language, indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts or comments.
2. Play nicely: no defamatory, obscene, threatening, dangerous or abusive posts or comments.
3. No personal attacks: don’t attack people with extreme language or personal attacks.
4. Stay on topic and relevant: no spam, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments.
5. Be original: please feel free to share your own photos and text if you have rights to it – if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
6. Mind your own business: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights and don’t give out your own or anyone else’s personal information.
7. Keep it legal: no unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive posts.
The content posted by fans on this site does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites. By contributing to this site, you agree to allow Weis to use your content (including product ideas) in any manner without any obligation or compensation to you.
We reserve the right at our discretion to delete any comments that don’t comply with these House Rules or which we otherwise think are inappropriate and (if required) block users.
This site collects and organizes a list of restaurants around the world. You can find what interests you in just a few clicks and for free.
This site survives only with a few non-invasive banners, so we are asking you to disable any ADblock software. If you can alternatively continue find your favourites events somewhere else or LIKE this page