The Greens is an eatery, bar, café, garden and bowling green with spectacular views of the harbour.
The Greens North Sydney is your neighbourhood eatery, bar, café, garden and bowling green with spectacular views of Sydney Harbour.
The Greens has transformed the majority of the existing clubhouse and one of two bowling greens to take full advantage of the harbour views and create a hub for food, fun, family and friends.
The Greens Community Guidelines
Welcome to The Greens Facebook page! We encourage everyone to use our page with a family-friendly approach and positive community spirit. We always welcome your feedback and comments, however we will remove any content and/or address any community members who display the following behaviour or use our page in any of the following ways:
• is threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, menacing, harassing, or offensive
• is unlawful or misleading, or in violation of any law or regulation
• is considered "Spam" or non-consensual advertisement
• is overly repetitive, or repeatedly raises issues that have previously been addressed
• is aggressively argumentative, bullying or considered "trolling"
• is in breach of any intellectual property laws or infringes rights of privacy or publicity
• deletes, falsifies or alters any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded; or
• is irrelevant to The Greens Facebook Page and community
We check our page regularly and reserve the right to remove any posts that breach these guidelines at any time and without notification. The Greens is not affiliated with Facebook in any way and does not have control over how third parties use the information shared on the wall. The Greens is not responsible for posts published by third parties. We will do our best to maintain the integrity of our page and community but please do let us know if you have any constructive feedback to share. Thank you.
This site collects and organizes a list of restaurants around the world. You can find what interests you in just a few clicks and for free.
This site survives only with a few non-invasive banners, so we are asking you to disable any ADblock software. If you can alternatively continue find your favourites events somewhere else or LIKE this page