Kota's most fun place !
Official page of Kota's only Waterpark. Join us for updates on events, promos and all the buzz.
Aquagreens, Kota's first waterpark, has since its inception been an irresistible attraction for hundreds of thousands of fun loving people of all ages from all over Kota.
And because we have been serving up the thrills for more than 10 years, we’ve learnt more than anyone about how to provide the safest, cleanest, most unforgettable waterpark experience for the whole family! So come on and dive into the fun. It’s all waiting for you at Aquagreens!
Parking is ALWAYS FREE!
Rules for entry to Waterpark :
• Please read safety signs and follow the directions of staff at all times.
• Picnic lunches may be brought in, but alcoholic beverages, and glass containers of any kind are not allowed inside the park.Visitors can also enjoy food at our Cafe - Aquagreens inside the park's premises.
• Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
• Guests with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical activity or are overweight for the body type or under “doctor’s care” should not use attractions.
• Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate - you are the best judge of your limitations.
• Children under age 10 years MUST be accompanied by an adult.
• We reserve the right to stop picture taking and video recording.
• Management accepts no responsibility in any loss or damage of any personal items.
• Any guest wearing clothing that is offensive, such as clothing with profanity, will be asked to change, or leave the park.
• Guests are encouraged to wear water-appropriate footwear (such as flip-flops or watershoes) during their visit. We do not allow footwear to be worn on any fiberglass sliding attraction (guest may hold footwear or leave at bottom of attraction). All other attractions allow footwear to be worn.
Things that are not permitted in Aquagreens :
• Beverage in GLASS bottles,
• Fighting and abusive language
• Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
• Unruly behavior and horse playing
• Queue jumping
• Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction.
• Proper swimming attire is required. Cutoff shorts are accepted, only if there are no rivets on the shorts.
Failure to follow these rules may result in serious injury to yourself and/or others and perhaps even expulsion from the park.
This site collects and organizes a list of restaurants around the world. You can find what interests you in just a few clicks and for free.
This site survives only with a few non-invasive banners, so we are asking you to disable any ADblock software. If you can alternatively continue find your favourites events somewhere else or LIKE this page